Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a weekend!




This weekend was so busy for us. Gunner had his baseball tournament and has won all his games so far so they get to play in the championship game tomorrow at noon!! It seems like when you have one thing to do on a weekend there is 6 other things that come up that you need to do as well. We had a farewell party that we had to stop by today in the breaks of the baseball games and on top of that the guys decided they wanted to get tattoos while they were in Omaha. This is Ricks first tattoo and Dusty's third or fourth. Rick decided to get Lexis footprints on the back of his leg :)) well we got there at 6:3o and Dusty went first and by 10:15 he still wasn't done so I had to come back to be with Lexi so I missed Rick getting his :(((
I will have a picture and maybe even a video to post since I made Dusty tape my husbands first tattoo :))


No comments:

Post a Comment