Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Already Sunday :(

It was a fun day at the baseball fields! Gunner's team won the whole tournament!! Lexi had a great time watching the team and playing with Aunt Jenni and Uncle Dusty. She is now climbing all over me as I type this eating raisins like they are going out of style! We all had a very long day in the sun and are all ready for showers and bed, but first Alicia and Garrett are coming over to grill! Tomorrow is my 2nd week of bootcamp. I go Monday, Tuesdays or Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5:30am-6:30am. I really hope we don't run the mile this week! I will be letting everyone know how it is going this week as I am sure I will be sore again. Also just talked to my sister Lynn and her biopsy went well and sounds like their anniversary night was an eventful one :)))) We find out tomorrow about her biopsy results so please pray for her that she will be able to start her treatment soon! We are also going to begin a blog for her and the apparel we will start selling! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment