Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Start of a new week!

It was a fun weekend and the dart pool is now open!!! We were planning on swimming today since it was 105 degrees but after work it ended up raining :( I had a great meeting with the American Cancer society girls last night for our big event at the Josslyn museum on Aug. 7th. Every model will be painted to a certain type of cancer. Mine is of course breast cancer for my sister, then we have skin cancer, ovarian cancer, lung and leukemia. I also just found out they will be doing a story on my sister and I in the Reader of Omaha telling about her story and how I am doing this event for her and her battle against breast cancer. I will definitely upload tons of pictures as this is going to end up being a fairly big event and certainly the biggest I have ever done. My body will be painted head to toe and with writing of my sisters thoughts and feelings she has had during her journey all over my body---so what does that mean for me..BOOTCAMP BOOTCAMP BOOTCAMP!!! I have only 2 weeks left and then it might be starving myself until aug. 7th since i will only be in a swimming suit --eeek!! Have a great week talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment