Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Weekend







We decided to open and clean the pool as it seems the summer is already flying by. The weather has really been horrible with rain and strong winds so it has been hard to open the pool early this year. Lexi got a new swimsuit for her bday from The Osbornes and she was sooo excited to put it on until she just couldn't take it she was toooo tired. I now have a little time on my hands to add some stuff to my blog. We plan on just relaxing this weekend and letting Daddy pick the plans. Tonight we are going to see my cuz Anthony's band again ( I think we are now considered groupies) at Ricks Boatyard by the river. Last night we enjoyed a nice night at a coworkers reception and Jenni and I apparently had a lot more fun than others :))) Well more to come soon, have a great and happy fathers day to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment