Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Friday, October 1, 2010

Time is flying by when you are having fun!
















WOW!! It's already October 1st and feels like we didn't even have a summer. We have been so busy with getting the house organized and things how we want it but even with a new house there is TONS to do! Lexi is in love with her new room as I am in love with my bath tub :)) Rick loves that he can finally play his xbox again with no distractions!

September 25th we had Nicole and Joe's wedding and it was a very cold and rainy day but turned into a beautiful day and everyone looked amazing!! Lexi had so much fun dancing the night away at the reception but then ended up going home with Nani and passed out.

I have been very busy doing Just Fabulous Darling parties and having so much fun doing them! I also started with Beachbody as a coach and have been helping people lose weight and get back into shape. I started Shakeology and it has been amazing for me. I feel like a new person and its just helped me overall with everything from more energy to digestive and even lost weight.

We are off to KC tomorrow for Lorraine's 85th bday party in KC and get to spend time with Ricks family as it was a little crazy when they came to our house as we just moved in. We plan on doing family pictures and then dinner and maybe visiting a pumpkin patch while we are there.

Be back soon as I have this on my list to do weekly now- lets see if I can do it!!

Love you all
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment