Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lexi/Family Pics

Time is flying by once again for 2010! Lexi is going to be turning 3 years old January 25th and I just can't believe it!

We just got the chance to get pictures done by Amy Doerring in Newton and Lexi did a good job but hates to take pictures :)) but will pose for us anytime at home :))

Here are the proofs that we get to choose from!

www.amydoerringseniors.com
click on client
password is lexid

We are all moved in and need pictures for our new walls! If you love one please let me know as I am having a VERY hard time picking the top 3 that I like for our gallery wall :))))

More postings to come just wanted to share and say hi !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete