Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Dart Home- Established in 2010!

Well its almost here-- MOVE IN WEEK!! This has been a very VERY long 9 months of waiting to finally see the finished product of our brand new home. The time is now here and we are just waiting to get the call to see where and what time we sign our life away and get the keys to move our stuff in. We have been living with my parents for 7 months now and it has been the hardest thing ever on everyone. My husband has been such a trooper as well as my mom and dad. My mom has taken care of us like we were her own and we were young again, she feeds us, does our laundry and makes sure we have everything we need. She is absolutely the mom I will want to be to all my children! Thank you to my parents both!!!

I will have more pictures to come for you to view and yes its been FOREVER since I have blogged but I am ready then ever to start again. Please stay tuned!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment