Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy rainy not so fun 4th of July!




4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, but this year wasn't so fun :(( Rick has been working the last 10 days 12hr days for Donnie since he owns all the fireworks stands so it was just Lexi and I. I give you props to all the mom's out there that are either single moms or moms of twins. It was just Lexi and I for 10 days and nights and I was pooped!!! LOL


I woke up that morning and got out of my bed and threw out my back :((( it was not fun. We were suppose to go out to Mandi and Alans for a holiday party and I couldn't even hardly get out of bed let alone lift Lexi into her carseat or in her highchair to eat :( I even bought her the cutest outfit so I had to get her dressed and take some pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment