Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Friday, July 24, 2009

Baxter Fun Days!












Baxter Fun Days this year was a good time. Lexi had a blast and Nani and Op's house as there were so many people and things for her to do! She loved the parade and better yet all the food that Nani made for all the guests. She didn't win the baby contest, but I didn't realize so many people went all out and did props and stuff, but Lexi was a great sport. She showed everyone what a big girl she was and even wore the wig the whole time!!!! My cousin Alicia and her fiance and son came up to celebrate and also my two friends that I have lost touch over 9 years showed up and we had such a great time. My cousin's band played Sat night and since he broke his leg he had to sit down for the whole show so that probably wasn't so much fun. It was nice to see everyone and Lexi had her 1st Fun Days awake :))))










No comments:

Post a Comment